Translate

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Guest Designer for Cute As A Button on Facebook



Hi All! Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for making time to visit me.


As I have mentioned, I love to craft. I have always been drawn to everything artistic. I am not sure what it is bu my eyes always gravitate towards it.


I was very glad that I was given the opportunity to be able to work with Cute As A Button images. All of Francesca's artworks are quite lovely! She is a very talented lady! :)


When I saw Cute As A Button's image called "Luck of the Irish"., I immediately fell in love with it. The image reminded me of my niece, Lauren. She is the cutest little thing with flaming red hair and bright blue eyes!


I just had to color her up! Also, Lauren resembles Merida from Disney's "Brave"--oh what fun!! My first card is the blue one of Lauren, aka Merida style. I gave her pale skin and a bright blue dress to bring out her hair. Her hair was the most fun to color! It was just so wild! It matches her personality!






My second card also featured Cute As A Button's image called "Luck of the Irish". This time, I tamed her down a bit and gave her a light bronzed color hair. She is very girly pink on this card with a 'Best Wishes" sentiment. This card is meant for as a birthday or an any occasion card.








Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you come back again to check in for inspiration.


Cammy

No comments: