Translate

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Coloring away

Hi! Welcome back! I was finally able to get a little free time to sit down with the kids on Friday after school and colored away. Here is something that took form.
 It is an image from Cute As A Button. My son loves blue and we were just using my old Sugarloaf markers that I got from AC Moore that are over 10 years ago. It is like regular Crayola markers--but with just more colors!

When I saw the image, I knew that she was calling out to me to be colored a turquoise color. My little 9 year old said that she should be blue! (He LOVES bright blue!) I had to incorporate all the shades of blues to make him happy. 

Today, while waiting to drop off the kids on their play dates, I was able to sneak out my twinkling H20s and here is what the final version looked like before she becomes part of a project:


I also had to cover up a part of her dress because it didn't look right in the first picture. Just had to show you how iridescent the twinkling H20 looked on her dress:

Hope you enjoyed and please stop by again soon to see what project she turned into. 



1 comment:

Brenda said...

Cammy, your coloring is still amazing