Translate

Friday, October 19, 2012

Must Have!

Here is another beauty that you might enjoy:
This is the new Sparkle N Sprinkle set called Holiday Foliage. I love it! I had used the holly as background paper for my last card. Very beautiful in real life. I had embossed the images in white embossing powder for both cards and then colored it in. My next task is to use my Copics. I think that it will come out stunning colored with Copics.
 
Again, more layering. :)
The cutting wasn't so bad either. I embossed, colored, and cut the layers out. It didn't take too long to see beautiful results. You can see that it's allsparkly. I wasn't using much either.
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 

6 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is stunning!

Brenda said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love all the sparkly bling and the layering - beautifully dimensional.

Donna Ellis said...

Cammy, how sensational! Deep, vibrant colors, with gentle, natural images. The layers are spectacular, and the white EP looks amazing! Lovely card, Cammy!

E. Marie said...

Wow!! Another fantastic card. It is so lovely.

Barbara Bruder said...

WOW what a gorgeous card!!!Love it!!

Unknown said...

another beautiful poinsettia!